- Medical Guidelines with
the REPLIGO VIEWER
- View your hospital or GP guidelines on your PDA (Palm, Windows
Mobile, etc) without losing any formatting.
- The REPLIGO VIEWER reads files created in the RepliGo format.
(files ending in .RGO)
- Any file type (e.g. PDF, MSWord, EXCEL, JPGs, etc) can be
converted into the RepliGo format without any loss in the
formatting of your information.
- The RepliGo Viewer is free, but you have to purchase the
RepliGo converter program.
- However, as with Adobe files, you only need one converter
program; once a file is converted anyone can view it with
the free viewer. So buy one copy as a team and split the costs.
- To purchase a converter click here
- To download and install the FREE RepliGo viewer click here
(remember to download the correct viewer for your PDA)
- Then simply transfer converted files from your PC to your
- Keep up-to-speed with your clinical
pharmacology - download notes in RepliGo format
- PDA / Handheld Computer
Handheld Computer System for the Handover of Acute Surgical
Admissions (Phase I, 2005/6)
Kings Lynn Hospital, Norfolk - in progress
Palm Nursing Project (Phase I, 2004; Phase 2, 2006)
St. Mary’s Hospital PICU, London
"Patient Information", ,
on PDAs (Phase I, 2006)
Personal Project, release
of Handbase Software coming soon
Undergraduate Medical Education PDA Project (Phase
University of Southampton
Medical School, UK